Friday 28 October 2011

20. SHOT LIST AND SHOOTING SCRIPT


SILENCE

An extreme long shot of the woods before the music starts.

INSTRUMENTAL

As the music starts an extreme close up of someones hand turning a CD player on.

INSTRUMENTAL

A long shot now of the same woods scene.

INSTRUMENTAL

An establishing shot of an olds sport hall.

MUSIC ESCALATES

As the music escalates another close up of the stereo is shown.

INSTRUMENTAL

It then shows a birds eye 
view of the judges setting up and getting ready.

I I I I AM YOUR BUTTERFLY I NEED YOUR PROTECTION 
BE MY SAMURAI I I I I AM YOUR BUTTERFLY I NEED YOUR
 PROTECTION I NEED YOUR PROTECTION

AS the first chorus starts a panoramic shot of a woman dressed in white singing, with paper butterflies hanging from her.

I'M A NINJA YO, MY LIFE IS LIKE A VIDEO GAME...

The main male protagonist is shown by a match on action enter of the room. 
It then shows him rapping the first part of the first verse to the judges in a point of view shot

GO NINJA GO

A mid shot of the butterfly girl in the forest.

NO CUTTING DOWN, ANYONE IN MY PATH...

A long shot of of the main male protagonist rapping.

KILLING MY FOES LIKE...

Several quick jump cuts of other rappers trying out in the audition.

I I I I AM YOUR BUTTERFLY,  NEED YOUR PROTECTION, NEED MY MAMURAI...

As the chorus starts again, a zooming from different angles as she climbs through the trees.

THIS IS LIKE, THE COOLEST SONG I EVER HEARD...

A lens effect and a low angle shot as the rapper disrupts the auditions.

I AM YOUR BUTTERFLY

This shot follows the previous one and they take turn, one after the other several times.

INSTRUMENTAL

As the last instrumental is playing and the music is fading out, a zooming out to an extreme long shot of the forest is show.

INSTRUMENTAL TO SILENCE

The final shot is a close up of a hand turning the stereo off, zooming in until fading to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment