Wednesday 5 October 2011

13. The Institutions that might distribute my video.

After researching many big music institutions I narrowed down my choices on who would be the perfect  distributer for my music video. 'Shady Records', is one of my choices as they distribute a small list of rappers who have their own individual take on the genre. This fits perfectly as my video and song are more controversial.


The internet is also a main focus on advertising and distributing music. Youtube channels offer up awareness and can lead to fame. Such as the group of my song, Die Antwoord, became famous after one year of awaiting youtube acknowledgement.

Interscope Records is another that would distribute my music, as they have many different genres and focus on the same target audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment