Tuesday 11 October 2011

14. SHOTS

These are the shots I plan to use a long side the different lyrics..
                                 

                                                                      SHOT ONE
The dusky forest gives off a strange atmosphere which looms over the mood of the video and sets the tone. As the video starts it will show a long shot of this forest waiting in the silence.

SHOT TWO
A shot of a panel of judges getting ready to audition people is shown before the music starts. This also helps to set the scene.

SHOT THREE
A shot of one of the judges switching on the stereo is in sync with the music starting in the song. This let's the audience know something is about to happen.

SHOT FOUR

As the chorus begins, the viewers are introduced to one of the main characters, a fairy like girl all dressed din white, floats around the forest singing as if she is somewhere else.
"I I I I am your butterfly, I need your protection, need my samurai.."

SHOT FIVE
For the first verse many different stereotypical characters are going to enter the audition room and rap along to the song. It will start with one guy who the judges really dislike and will keep referring to him throughout the video.
"I'm a ninja yo, my life is like a video game, I maintain when I'm in the zone.."

SHOT FIVE
As it break back into the chorus the girl in white will appear again, climbing through trees, 'being at one with nature and her surroundings'.
"I I I I am your butterfly, I need your protection, need my samurai.."

SHOT SIX
For the last verse, I will have the character who kept on being referred to, come back into the room and create havoc. He will knock over tables and kick chair and throw the marking sheets up in the air as he sings:
"They said I was a loser, they said I was a no-one, they said I was a psycho, but look at me now.."

SHOT SEVEN
The last shot will follow the last of the lyrics and the slow-motion havoc. It will accompany the music as it winds down to the last instrumental and will show the girl in the forrest on the ground looking directly at the camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment