Sunday 6 November 2011

22. THE CAST



CORINNA HARRISON

Corinna will be playing the part of the main female protagonist in my video, the girl who sings the chorus. I feel she is perfect for the surreal character I envision. She is highly skilled in acting, taking and A Level in theatre studies and has experience in performing in amatur music videos in the past. She also has a very innocent look about her, which is important for her character because the audience needs to automatically know she is not evil, despite her 'strange' actions.


SOPHIE THOMPSON


Sophie Thompson, aged 18 and from Edinburgh will be acting the judges. I wanted someone who could act superior and have many different looks, and as Sophie takes A Level drama and can act the part, I casted her. I want her to act all of the judges, having different hairstyles and clothes for each one. This will add to the surrealness of the video and show how it is all part of the imagination.


 



ROB LUKE



I casted Rob Luke as the main male protagonist, the rapper. I felt he could act the character well and gave off a slightly creepy, surreal energy. He also fits the image of the character that I have in my head. Also being an A grade A Level actor, Rob is completely capable of being this part.




EXTRA's

The Rappers

I chose a few of the comical drama students to take on the roles of various stereotypes.



Ali Baxter


Victoria MacLoed







No comments:

Post a Comment