Thursday 22 September 2011

7. ANOTATIONS

1. The first screen shot is of a hand counting down the seconds to start with his fingers (five..four..three..two..one). In the background is a screen which is also counting down in sinc with the hand. There is a deep voice narrating this. I would like to use this idea in the opening of my scene.

2. The second screen shot has the effect of a filming camera, with a man holding the camera close to his face, as if making a video log. I like this idea as it personalises the video, showing that the person is directing the video directly at you. The man is also looking straight at the camera which connects the viewer.

3. I love the effect that has been used in this shot. I plan on using many different effects a like to this one in my video.

4. This is a comic book effect, I felt it fit into the traits of the Zef genre as it is brightly coloured.

5. This screen shot is a high angle shot but the rapper is looking up at the camera and directly in it. It is also filmed against a green screen which I like because it allowes you to focus on him giving you a message, as it is simple. His symbol is also on the floor and he is in a spotlight, this again helps you to focus on key things in the scene.

6. I chose this image as I was inspired by the animated background. I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I wanted to add animation to my video and this I thought connected to the genre choice Zef.


7. I chose this because I like the idea of having a scene going on in the background and a person at the front engaging with the audience, as if he is in the audience too.


8. This screen shot is like karaoke. The lyrics are displayed on the screen and when they are rapped, Eminem puts at them. This is the same idea as 'Fast lane', a video I posted earlier.


9. The last shot is of the child in the music video as he holds up the CD and looks at it closely, almost as if he is showing us it. From our perspective the CD covers the whole screen and we see the boys face in the middle. I liked this as I thought it was visually interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment